- You must book a court online before you play.
- Cancel any unwanted bookings online (24 hours in advance of your session to receive an automatic refund). No refund for any reason will be issued for court cancellations outside of the automatic refund window.
- You can book up to 2 hours worth of tennis per day.
- Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance for Annual Pass holders, 14 days in advance for Club Pass holders or 6 days in advance for Pay & Play bookings.
- Up to 3 bookings in any 7-day period can be made at any one time for Annual Pass holders. Up to 7 bookings in any 7-day period can be made for Club Pass holders.
- Swindon Tennis has the right to cancel bookings at their discretion. An email will be sent to the member notifying them.
- Swindon Tennis reserves the right to pre-book the Courts for coaching, events, competitions and maintenance.
- Players should comply with the principles of Respect and Fair Play on and off the court.
- Players should wear appropriate sports clothing and footwear when on court.
- Any playing of music should be at a controlled level that does not annoy other users of the courts or neighbouring residents.
- Smoking is not allowed in the courts.
- Take off the court everything you take on – including all balls and general litter (please use the bins provided).
- Players play tennis at their own risk and are asked to apply common sense in always looking out for themselves and other players.
- Ensure you close the court gate properly when you leave.
- Do not let anyone into the courts under any circumstance. Users are able to access the courts via a booking. If any user asks to be let into the court, advise them to contact Swindon Tennis directly.
- No person may coach others for financial gain on any court without the prior approval of Swindon Tennis.
- Report any damage to Swindon Tennis.
- Under no circumstances are dogs, bicycles, rollerskates, scooters or any other sport other than tennis allowed in the tennis courts.
Right to Play
- You must book a court online before playing – if someone is playing on the court when you arrive, use your booking confirmation as proof or use another court if available. If you have any problems, contact us during office hours (Mon-Fri 10 am-5 pm, Sat-Sun 10 am-3 pm).
Should you have a problem at any time or need to contact us in regards to your booking, contact details are below:
Tel: 01793 200118 during office hours
Swindon Tennis, St Marks Recreation Ground, Whitehouse Road, Swindon, SN2 1DB